[High-pressure-crystallography] 2024 IUCr High Pressure Workshop Announcement - 25-28 September 2024

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce that the next IUCr High Pressure Workshop will be held in Lund, Sweden,

from the 25th to the 28th of September 2024.

The workshop will be organized by the ESS (European Spallation Source) with support from MAX IV Laboratory.

To stay updated and access more information about the workshop, please visit our website:
www.iucr-hpw2024.org.

Please, save the dates:
- Abstract submission deadline: April 15th
- Abstract notification: May 3rd
- Deadline for registration when accepted abstract: June 1st

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Lund in September 2024!

With kind regards,

The Local Organizing Committee: Damian Paliwoda (chair), Caroline Curfs,

Pascale Deen, Carina Lobley, Florence Porcher, Innokenty Kantor and Mikhail Feygenson

Dr Damian Paliwoda, High Pressure Systems

Materials and Physics Support Group, European Spallation Source ERIC

P.O. Box 176, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden; Visiting address: Partikelgatan 2, 224 84 Lund;

mobile: +46 721 79 23 61; e-mail: damian.paliwoda@xxxxxx; www.ess.eu

Please, join us for our 2024 IUCr High Pressure Workshop in Lund, Sweden

www.iucr-hpw2024.org