Synchrotron Radiation in Polymer Science II - EPS 4-6 Sept 2002

  • Subject: Synchrotron Radiation in Polymer Science II - EPS 4-6 Sept 2002
  • From: John Barnes <johnbarn@nist.gov>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:12:13 -0500 (EST)

Sender: Anthony J Ryan <tony.ryan@sheffield.ac.uk>

Dear Colleague

I am the Chairman of a European Physical Society Conference on
Macromolecular Physics, entitled Synchrotron Radiation in Polymer
Science II, which will be held in Sheffield 4-6 September 2002.  This
meeting was inspired by the very enjoyable event organised by the late
Professor Zachmann in Hamburg in 1995.

The format of the meeting will be three full days (Wednesday to Friday)
with 12 invited talks of 50 minutes and 21 contributed talks.  The meeting
will be held in a a University Hall of Residence and after dinner on the first
two evening there will be a poster session.   On the last night there will be
a banquet in the Kelham Island Museum of Science and Technology.

The registration and abstract submission are being dealt with
electronically and are available at  http://www.polymercentre.org.uk/srps/

There is also printable poster at this web-site.

I look forward to seeing you and your research group at this exciting
meeting.

Yours sincerely

Tony
GRADE 5 IN RAE 2001