Area Detector Error analyses?

Dear Colleagues;
     We are currently investigating sources of error in our area detector
image data. We would like to know if any of you can point us to published
discussions of this matter in the literature. We are particualrly
interested in discussions of the effect of various error sources on
"reduced" data in the form of circular or sector averages of such data.

Thank You
..

Dr. John D. Barnes                       email: john.barnes@nist.gov
NIST Polymer Structure and Mechanics Grp Voice: 301-975-6786
Bldg 224, Rm A209                        FAX: 301-977-2018
NIST, Gaithersburg, MD 20899             URL: http://www.nist/gov/sas
                               or http://www.ctcms.nist.gov/~jdbarnes