SAS in the industrial laboratory

Dear Colleagues;
     I am currently attempting to compile some case histories of
situations where SAS methods have been used in industrial settings. I
would like to hear from subscribers to this list who know of applications
in the polymer, metallurgical, ceramic, or biotech industries. Please
send me any citations that you know of that meet the following criteria:

1. Work performed by or for an industrial end user

2. Studies must concern products that are ultimately sold as commercial
materials in which the microstructure as characterized by SAS is an
important determinant of product performance.

3. Work must appear in the archival literature so that references to the
work can easily be tracked down.

Please provide sufficient citation information so that I can retrieve
hardcopies of the reference without too much digging around.

Dr. John D. Barnes                       email: john.barnes@nist.gov
NIST Polymer Structure and Mechanics Grp Voice: 301-975-6786
Bldg 224, Rm A209                        FAX: 301-977-2018
NIST, Gaithersburg, MD 20899             URL: http://www.nist/gov/sas
                               or http://www.ctcms.nist.gov/~jdbarnes