Request Letter

 From,
      J.K.PARIDA(Research Scholar)
     C/O:Dr.A.K.Swain,Asst.Prof.
    Deptt. of Electrical Engineering,
    Regional Engineering College,Rourkela-769008
    ORISSA,
    INDIA.
    E-mail:jkparida@rec.ori.nic.in
    Telephone No:+91 0661 580164

    Respected Sir,
	          I am a lecturer in Physics of a degree college of
    Orissa.At present I am working in SAXS for my Ph.D degree.I want to
    stick to this field.
                   I am in need of study materials pertaining to SAXS.
       I had written to Dr.J.Barnes who advised me to write in the SAS
       Listserver.Also I want to know the various parameters (andformulae)
       which can  be determined by SAXS techniques.I will choose a sample
       for characterisation and try to relate SAXS parameters with its
       properties.
                  Suggestions  and help in this connection is most
       welcome.
		I await early reply.

	With regards,                     Yours sincerely,
                                          J.K.PARIDA