Antique X-Ray equipment

  • Subject: Antique X-Ray equipment
  • From: "John D. Barnes" <john.barnes@nist.gov>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:43:26 -0500
In the course of clearing out a few cobwebs around my lab I came across
the following items:

1. Siemens Debye-Scherrer film camera with film punch

2. Anton Paar step-scanning Kratky collimation system (2 pcs, 1 with
detector, 1 without)

3. Tennelec PSD 1100 linear PSD with flow control and electronics

4. Nonius Weissenberg Precession Camera

5. Camera Track for Phillips tube tower

With the exception of item 3, which dates from about 1980, the stuff is
of 1960s vintage. I will be putting it into the U S Government
surplussing process quite soon. If no one here at NIST claims the stuff
it will probably end up in a landfill. Certain elemosynary institutions
are allowed to claim items on government surplus lists. NIST will be
happy to send any of these items that remain unclaimed off to whomever is
willing to pay the shipping costs.

Please contact me if you are interested. The closing date for this is 29
November 1999.
..

Dr. John D. Barnes               email: john.barnes@nist.gov
Natl Inst of Stds and Tech       Voice: 301-975-6786
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8544        FAX: 301-975-4977
Gaithersburg, MD 20899             URL: http://www.nist.gov/sas
  or http://polymers.msel.nist.gov/staff/detail.cfm?SID=110