[SA_Scat] Post-doc fellow at Lund University and the EuropeanSpallation Source - SANS

  • To: "sa_scat@iucr.org" <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Subject: [SA_Scat] Post-doc fellow at Lund University and the EuropeanSpallation Source - SANS
  • From: Judith Houston via sa_scat <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 12:53:11 +0000
Dear all,

I am pleased to draw your attention to following post-doctoral position we have opening between Lund University and the European Spallation Source (ESS):

https://lu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:695685/type:job/where:4/apply:1

The position involves developing and supporting research activities related to the LOKI beamline at ESS, including participation in the development and commissioning of the LOKI beamline as well as carrying out own research involving small-angle neutron scattering (SANS) and possibly also X-ray scattering (SAXS), on, ideally, biomolecular systems.

Deadline for submission: 19th February

We would appreciate it if you could pass this message on to potentially interested candidates.

Thanks and best wishes
Judith

Judith Houston
Instrument Scientist
European Spallation Source, Box 176, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden

Mobile: +46 72 179 2021
E-mail: judith.houston@ess<mailto:judith.houston@esss.se>.eu

www.ess.eu