Re: Backus-Naur Form for CIF

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <comcifs-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Backus-Naur Form for CIF
  • From: Brian McMahon <bm@iucr.org>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 18:21:59 +0100 (BST)
In accordance with Herbert's suggestion, I have posted Nick's most recent
copy on the IUCr page at
  http://www.iucr.org/iucr-top/cif/spec/cif-bnf.html

I shall post notice of its location and Herbert's protocol to cif-developers
and mmciftools, and via Crystallography Online "What's New". Suggestions for
other suitable places to post will be welcome.

Regards
Brian