RE: Any suggestions for Hyderabad 2017 MS topics?

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIF Standard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: RE: Any suggestions for Hyderabad 2017 MS topics?
  • From: "Bollinger, John C" <John.Bollinger@STJUDE.ORG>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:13:23 +0000
  • spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Dear Colleagues,

It seems timely to consider a workshop or microsymposium focused on the new generation of CIF technology: DDLm, dREL, CIF2, etc..  I’m not sure just what form or focus it would take, but I think the time is now.

John C. Bollinger, Ph.D.

Computing and X-Ray Scientist

Department of Structural Biology

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital