Re: COMCIFS 2023 draft report for your consideration

Thank you James.

I have nothing substantive to add at this point.

Please list me as Stephen K. Burley

Thank you in advance and be safe Stephen

Stephen K. Burley, M.D., D.Phil.
University Professor and Henry Rutgers Chair

V (Morse Code: …*)
Victory Against Fascism