COMCIFS Dictionary Writing Workshop 2017

Last December, Kamil Dziubek asked in an aside to a CommDat post"I remember the COMCIFS Dictionary Writing Workshop chaired by JamesHester at the IUCr Congress in Hyderabad, it was a very good andproductive event. Could we re-use teaching resources from thiscourse somehow?"
To which I replied "I'll be very happy to make the dictionarywriting workshop materials available (I was somewhat surprisedto find that we hadn't already done so!)".
With apologies for the delay, and hoping that it is better latethan never:
http://www.iucr.org/resources/cif/comcifs/workshop-2017