Rigaku cathode

  • Subject: Rigaku cathode
  • From: Stephen Henderson <sjh@ou.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 18:33:46 -0600 (CST)
Rigaku users:

Does anybody know who sells the cathode cup for the Rigaku RU-200 filament
assembly (i.e. the small ~22mm diameter metal disc that surrounds the
filament) ??

Rigaku will not sell this little piece, but rather, they will only sell the
whole filament/cathode unit for $2k-$3k.

Alternatively, if somebody has such a cathode cup for the 0.2 x 0.2 mm spot
size, I could get the dimensions and make my own.

Stephen Henderson