Fwd: Re: SAS 99 Participant List

  • Subject: Fwd: Re: SAS 99 Participant List
  • From: "John D. Barnes" <john.barnes@nist.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:39:55 -0500
For future reference: ANYONE can post a notice to the sa-scat listserver
ny simply sending an e-mail to sa_scat@nist.gov. Posting it yourself
avoids unnecessary delays on those occasions when I cannot respond to
your requests quickly enough. Please feel free to use this capability.
Communication is what this list is all about.

John D. Barnes, Keeper of the List at sa-scat@nist.gov