The Finance Committee is a Sub-committee of the Executive Committee and advises on finances, establishment and salaries. The Convener of the Finance Committee is normally a resident of the same country as the Union Secretariat. If the Convener is not an elected member of the Executive Committee he or she attends ex officio
the meetings of the Executive Committee without voting rights.
- M.J. Cooper (Convener)
- L. Van Meervelt (General Secretary and Treasurer)
- G.R. Desiraju (President)
- C.J. Gilmore (second UK member)
- S.S. Hasnain (Chair of Commission on Journals)
- S.N. Rao (adviser on investments)