Re: Result of CIF2 vote

DDLm-group is no less transparent than this group, and consists of
people with an interest in the topic.  DDLm discussions can be
lengthy, and I see no reason to disturb COMCIFS members with no
interest in the details. It is also convenient to have all emails
concerning DDLm archived separately for the record.

I have now sent a couple of emails to DDLm-group regarding string
eliding and everyone is welcome to study them through the web
interface, and join DDLm-group should they wish.

James.