Possible Spam : Re: Renewal of STAR File trademark registration

  • To: "Discussion list of the IUCr Committee for the Maintenance of the CIFStandard (COMCIFS)" <comcifs@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Possible Spam : Re: Renewal of STAR File trademark registration
  • From: kaduk@polycrystallography.com
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 13:36:09 -0500
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed;d=polycrystallography.com; s=dkim; h=Sender:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;bh=blwL2Tb12t6NEt5eGrxOAWq0Z36A3KPf+VdzcvGdzig=; b=B+xzd3I/VxZi5wo23gTvrVF8d2Xq+9auHeDtqr/G/GQDI9unXxrFZNP8VNXtMjIU7pal6Z4le79ocIa/tINy9XTZQgrP7lTIBcEq8ZvqwY+VlyW6iXbjb4p70oogJZ+NdUquZ4nEyYT7aencBW0DYZMWVzt/C3n+dDBxiulxdrvPZAkkny0kyWmCjacmtQX7VMhDphRdbXdjhfG9E1K39xcEhGPLqbAu1VDwSZd2fDhfwPG0ivKEAdxeNFFlZMKhugDw4oyI5IoGXhwfADbw2ZO40W5pgyyZEJLKCLyfs3d+1nNvuqj0mhJ3zk8M/roQeQKhloaicyDecpdePx5YTA==;
HI, Brian:

How much money are we talking about?

Jim Kaduk