REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED - THE SCHOOL IS FULL
(Other crystallallographic computing schools will be organized as satellites to the European Crystallographic Meetings and the next Congress of the International Union of Crystallography in 2020 in Prague)
Applications are invited for the IUCr Crystallographic computing school.
Graduate students and post-docs will be given priority over other applicants.
The application should include:
- Name, Institution, Contact Information
- Qualification (under-graduate/PhD/ post-doctoral fellow/ faculty)
- A brief statement on your motivation to attend this school
- Reference letter (from your supervisor if you are a PhD student or a post-doc)
- Source of funds to pay for travel/ registration in case you are selected.
The registration fee is INR 5000 (includes accommodation, local transport, meals; approximately 71€ or 75$ - exchange rates in February 2017)
Bangalore, India - Crystallographic Computing School (15th-20th August 2017)
These pages are maintained by the Commission Last updated: 13 Jun 2017