Possible Spam : Microalgae in Human Nutrition - Save $420 on Registration

  • To: <comcifs-pseudoarch@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Possible Spam : Microalgae in Human Nutrition - Save $420 on Registration
  • From: "2nd US Microalgae Summit 2020" <mahsan@acieu.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 10:11:20 -0500
  • Bounces-To: bounce_nqzolg_fvrpecyh_o@me22564.mailengine1.com
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=k1; d=acieu.co.uk;h=List-Unsubscribe:Message-ID:Date:Subject:To:From:Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; i=mahsan@acieu.co.uk;bh=dEWU3W4OTZ6MNpMDvSfY65Idy+N5pyneUJ4tZe2cAU4=;b=Ks2ZhR7xoU+wVFWz73sgppU2/8aBeAP8b0DX87LosGhag09bzQVpDDHF7Ob6Eu7FF7adi7SpKTh8 lFpbAkrQ77xw2L5BgSzTj8tdsm6oy7zUP3uXdE2rrFyiWQhU/iS1oG4/3QEqy3yO6X7KxEFwKZj+ upZ0jgNBF1t7aIekEf0=
How to Register-Request Agenda
Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

EALn2-banner-Campaigner-650.jpg

  Economically Viable Strategies for the Further Development of Algae Business 09/01/2020 Contact:
Adamantia (Mado) Lampropoulou
+44 (0) 203 141 0607
ACI

  Join us at ACI’s 2nd US Microalgae Industry Summit taking place on the 27th and 28th of May, 2020 in Orlando, Florida and have the opportunity to hear the presentations of our key speakers on Session Three, entitled "Microalgae in Human Nutrition", focusing on:

  • Algae as a high value functional food and it’s usages for nutrition
  • New products developments and strategies for algae based foods
  • Challenges in registration of nutraceutical and food products in the US

  Larry Dressler, CEO -Agcore Technologies
Ajit Sapre, Group President, R&T -Reliance Industries Limited
Elliot Roth, CEO -Spira Inc.

  The two day event will not only give the participants an insight on the current challenges and opportunities the industry is facing but also provide the opportunity to network and discuss solutions to keep the industry thriving as a whole during the numerous Q&As, and the extended networking breaks.

Join us in Orlando for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies from key players of each segment bringing forward their experience, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.

  Why Attend the US Microalgae Summit 2020?

  • Get an overview on different commercial applications of algae
  • Learn how to scale up production to make algae a viable business and have the opportunity to network and exchange experiences on those subjects, talk about how to grow the algae business and explore opportunities for collaboration
  • Get insights on how to collaborate with the end products manufacturers to better educate consumers and develop the algae industry

  Who Should Attend
  Microalgae cultivation plant owners and operators, food, feed, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics companies, algae end market users, leading algae/biomass research institutes, technology providers for cultivation, harvesting, dewatering, drying, oil extraction and processing, plant engineers and constructors, market analysts and consultants, biofuel producers and green energy & biotech investors.

  Topics for Discussion

  •  A Microalgae Industry Overview
  •  Marketing Algae Products
  •  Business Development for Microalgae Companies
  •  Exploring the Latest Technological Developments for the Industry
  •  Microalgae in Human Nutrition
  •  Algae Solutions for Climate Change
  •  Microalgae in Wastewater Treatment
  •  Developing Economically Efficient Algae Production
  •  Algae in Cosmetics and Colorants
  •  Algae Biostimulants and Biofertilizers
  •  Developments for Microalgae in Animal Nutrition and Feeds

  More Information on Topics & Sessions
  EaLn2-Download-Agenda-650.jpg
  or request the agenda via email - click here>>>

  How Do I Register? -$420 Early Bird Discount Expires Soon-
  The standard delegate rate is $2,395 which includes attendance of the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event, while the $420 early bird discount expiring on 31st January is reducing this rate to $1,975.
   EaLn2-Register-Online-650.jpg
  1. Select the ticket and click Buy Now
2. At the checkout page you fill in all the details
3. Mention “EALn2MKTG” in Additional Information/Order Notes
4. Drop me a quick email with the confirmation and I will send you the receipt

  If you would like to pay by invoice or secure your space for 1 day, drop an email to Mado Lampropoulou  or call on +44 (0) 203 141 0607.

  Exhibition & Commercial Opportunities
  Networking_EALn1.jpg
  With leading companies and organisations from the microalgae cultivation industry attending and speaking at the event, we have the perfect vehicle to provide outstanding exposure to a senior level audience.
There are various exhibition, sponsorship packages available, including sponsorship of a cocktail reception on the first evening of the event and sponsorship of a networking lunch

For further details, please contact: Hubert Sosnowski
on  +48 (0) 61 646 7059

   2019 Testimonials
   â€śThanks for inviting me as the speaker. It was a cozy meeting, and I got the chance to meet with everyone. It was nice.
Look forwarding hearing from you in the future.” – Jennifer Qin, Ovivo USA

“I enjoyed the conference and meeting my algae colleagues and I look forward to participating in a larger way next year. Congrats to your team for such a great job! The hotel was perfect, the meals excellent, the conference room was exceptional, the organizing was professional and the speakers were excellent. Thank you for including me! Please stay in touch!” – Catharine Arnston, Energybits

“Thank you for giving me the chance to share my work”
Non Food & Finless Foods

“Excellent set-up! Not really a conference with passive auditors, more a networking meeting. Limited number of attendees is a plus”
Algosource

“Great mix of topics & great for networking”
Acme Hardesty

“Intimate Session – great for 1 on 1 conversation”
Algeternal Technologies

“Friendly and Informative”
Synthetic Genomics

“Very good networking opportunity”
BDI Holding GmbH

  EALe10-Banner-EALn2.gif

Following the success of its 9 previous editions and to mark our 10th year anniversary, ACI is pleased to be hosting European Algae Industry Summit 2020 on 29th & 30th April in Reykjavik, Iceland.

The conference will once again bring together key players within the algae industry including leaders from food, feed, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics across the globe to discuss the latest technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs across the algae value chain, gain a deeper understanding of recent industry developments and economically viable applications and benefit from excellent networking opportunities.

To view the latest agenda please click here >>

In addition to the main two day event, during the afternoon of Tuesday 28th April a limited number of conference delegates will receive a unique opportunity to visit Algalif Iceland Plant. There is no extra charge to join the site visit, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.

For More Information or Registration please contact Dimitri Pavlyk on +44 (0) 203 141 0627

  ACI (Europe) - Active Communications International Ltd
10 Gough Square, London EC4A 3DE, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 203 141 0607

Adamantia (Mado) Lampropoulou
ACI (Europe)
T. + 44 (0)203 141 0607 F. + 44 (0)207 593 0071
10 Gough Square, London, EC4A 3DE
Web: http://www.acieu.net

You are subscribed to this email as comcifs-pseudoarch@iucr.org.
Click here to modify your preferences or unsubscribe.