Re: Ambiguity in atom_site.disorder_group value -1

Understood. I will still claim it as a feature request, perhaps not fully thought out on my part (as for example, adding the translations to the symmetry operations, as for bonding. It arose because as far as I know there is no way to describe this for symmetry-equivalent disorder groups the way John points out is readily available for "standard" non-symmetry-related disorder. Just seems to me to be an omission.

I won't belabor this. If there is an official way to suggest a feature/consideration for the next update of CIF, please let me know.

Thanks for the discussion. Thanks for suggesting this list, Brian.

Bob