(meals and in-venue shared accommodation included in registration cost)
Click for Satellite image of Kansai Seminar House via Google Maps/Google World
(35° 03' 02.62" N, 135° 48' 11.46" E)
For in-venue Kansai Seminar House each with its bathroom: rooms that are available are 11 triple-share rooms for three people each (each with its own bathroom), Japanese style rooms with 5 people sharing, Japanese style room with 6 people sharing, Japanese style room with 8 people sharing. Wireless Internet can be used in every guest room and meeting room.
All breakfast, lunch and dinner are taken in the Kansai Seminar House, and included in registration cost.
Hotel accommodation near the venue
An affordable hotel near the Kansai Seminar House is the Apical Inn Kyoto (3-Star Hotel). Kansai seminar house will offer a free shuttle between Apical Inn Kyoto and Kansai seminar house. There are 12 single rooms (6,900JPY/night/person - around 45 Euros); 24 Japanese style(8,000JPY/person/night - around 51 Euros) (about twice that for a double room). There are no baths for this rooms and the venue commutable baths are used. The hotel has no LAN/WiFi.
Apical Inn Kyoto
Sakyo-ku, 606 0967
Phone/Fax: +81 75 7227711, +81 75 7222185
More expensive hotels near(ish) to the Kansai Seminar House
- Holiday Inn Kyoto: http://www.hi-kyoto.co.jp/english/index.html
(Holiday Inn Kyoto in Google Maps/Google Earth)
- Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto: http://www.princejapan.com/
Cheaper but far away from Kansai Seminar House
- Nashinoki Inn: http://www.nande.com/nashinoki/english.htm
Other hotels and hostels in Kyoto are listed at:
- Discount Hotels > Japan > Kyoto Hotels: http://www.hotelclub.net/hotel.reservations/Kyoto.htm
- Kyoto Hotels: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-191501639-kyoto_hotels-i
- Kyoto, Japan Hotels, Vacations, Tourism: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-191501639-kyoto_vacations-i
- Hotels in Kyoto - Reviews and Deals: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g298564-oa20-Kyoto_Kinki-Hotels.html
These pages are maintained by the Commission Last updated: 16 Sep 2008