IUCr journals news
2015 IUCr Journals impact factor results
The IUCr is pleased to announce that its new open-access journal, IUCrJ, has received its first impact factor of 5.3 in the 2015 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports, making it the top crystallography journal.
Other highlights from the 2015 Impact Factor results are as follows:
- Over half of the IUCr journals increased their impact factor
- Acta Crystallographica Section B: Structural Science, Crystal Engineering and Materials (http://journals.iucr.org/b/) saw a 32% increase in impact factor
- Acta Crystallographica Section C: Structural Chemistry (http://journals.iucr.org/c/) saw a 46% increase in impact factor
- Acta Crystallographica Section F: Structural Biology Communications (http://journals.iucr.org/f/) saw a 24% increase in impact factor
- Acta Crystallographica Section E: Crystallographic Communications (http://journals.iucr.org/e/) remains one of the first journals to be listed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index.