Modulated structures CIF dictionaryThe modulated structures CIF dictionary (msCIF) is a supplement to the Core dictionary designed to permit the description of incommensurately modulated crystal structures, according to the Checklist published by the Commission on Aperiodic Crystals in Acta Cryst. (1997), A53, 95-100.
Current official release
Version 1.0.1 of 16 June 2005
- HTML version
- Formatted pdf version [Chapter 4.3 of International Tables for Crystallography Volume G: Definition and exchange of crystallographic data, First edition (2005)]
- Search for a data name.
- Version 1.0 of 4 March 2002
- Example file for the one-dimensional incommensurately modulated structure of K2SeO4
- Example file for the modulated structure of the inorganic misfit layer compound (LaS)1.14NbS2
- Alternative example file for the modulated structure of the inorganic misfit layer compound (LaS)1.14NbS2
- Example file for the modulated structure of the incommensurate composite crystal (PbS)1.12VS2
Updated 21 July 2005