IUCr journals news
Journal of Synchrotron Radiation Inaugural Issue
Cover of premier issue of the IUCr Journal of Synchrotron Radiation.
Table of Contents
- Overview on Synchrotron Radiation and the Need for the Journal of Synchrotron Radiation
- A Source Design Strategy Providing 5 eV-IOO KeV Photos
- Target Specifications and Performance of the ESRF Source
- Helios: A New Type of Linear/Helical Undulator
- Soft X-ray Monochromators for Third-Generation Undulator Sources
- X-ray Applications with Glass Capillary Optics
- Multiwire Gas Proportional Counters: Decrepit Antiques or Classic Performers?
- Development of Non-Intensified Charge-Coupled Device Area X-ray Detectors
- Computing for Synchrotron Radiation Experiments
- High-Pressure Powder Diffraction on Synchrotron Sources
- Stopped-Flow Apparatus for X-ray Scattering and XAFS
- Laue Crystallography for Studying Rapid Reactions
- Synchrotron Radiation in the Study of Magnetism
- Surface XAFS - New Aspects of its Application in the Structural Study of Adsorption Phenomena
- Historical Survey and New Opportunities in the VUV
- Notes for Authors
- Forthcoming Meetings and Short Courses.