Commission on Crystallographic Computing
Welcome to the webpage of the IUCr Computing CommissionChairman
Joint Computing Commission Newsletter (no 10)
and Teaching Commission Newsletter: No 3. November 2009 with the theme of 'Age Concern"
2017 Bangalore Crystallographic Computing School - August 2014 just before the 24th Congress and General Assembly of the IUCr
in Hyderabad, India. More details follow.
2011 Mieres Crystallographic Computing School - 16th to 21st August, 2011, Ovida Centro Intergeneracional, Universidad de Oviedo, Spain.
2008 Kyoto Crystallographic Computing School - 18th to 23rd, August, 2008 Kansai Seminar House, Kyoto, Japan.
2008 Osaka Crystallographic Software Fayre - Tuesday 26th August - Friday 29th August 2008 at the IUCr 2008 Osaka congress
Photos from the 2005 Sienna Crystallographic Computing School
Photographs from the 1983 IUCr Crystallographic Computing School held at the Kansai Seminar House, Kyoto, Japan, 18-26 August 1983
The IUCr Computing Commission (IUCrCC) is one of several International Union of Crystallography Commissions
and is responsible for supporting activities relating to crystallographic computing. This page reports on those activities and provides background information.
- IUCr CompComm Mandate
- IUCr CompComm Members
IUCr CompComm Sponsored Schools
- compcomm-l - Discussion list of the IUCr Commission on Crystallographic Computing
- Crystallographic Computer Benchmark Information
- IUCr Sincris Software Database
- CCP14 (Collaborative Computational Project for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction)
- Crystallography Source Code Museum
- Freely available source code and compilers
- IUCr Web Links
- 2008 Osaka Software Fayre
- Web Links
- International Union of Crystallography World List of Crystallographic Computer Programs First Edition (1962) - Editor: Prof. D. P. Shoemaker, Department of Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- International Union of Crystallography World List of Crystallographic Computer Programs Second Edition (1965) - Editor: Prof. D. P. Shoemaker, Department of Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- International Union of Crystallography World List of Crystallographic Computer Programs Third Edition (1973) - Editor: Gerard C. Bassi, C.N.R.S. Laboratoire de rayons X, Cedex No. 166, 38-Grenoble-Gare, France.